Friday 22 April 2016

25 facts about me.......

Hi,

So I've hit 10k views on my blog and to celebrate I've decided to do a 25 facts about me post as there is a lot of new readers on here so what a better time for you lot to get to know me?
I just want to thank all of you for reading these weird trails of thoughts and lets hope there will be many to come!

25 facts about moi

1. Zodiac sign?
I'm an Aries and I feel I fit my traits extremely accurately
 
2. 3 fears?
I'm claustrophobic, scared of confrontation in some way and I'm scared of being lonely
 
3. 3 things I love?
My friends and family, studying (not necessarily school) and blogging 
 
4. My best friend?
Well I have around four close friends and they all read my blog- I ain't doing favouritism
 
5. The last song I listened to?
Either 'Daddy' by Emeli Sandé or 'uninspired' by Lucy Spraggan
 
6. The reason I started to blog?
To make people aware of ableism from the perspective of a teenager with a physical disability 'cause sometimes hearing it from an able-bodied so called disablity expert don't cut it!
 
7. How I feel right now? 
Alright I guess 
 
8. Something I really want? 
FOOD or MONEY just kidding I don't really know
 
9. Current relationship status?
Single and I don't really want to change that at the moment 
 
10. My favourite movie?
Probably the divergent series
 
11. My favourite songs?
Basically anything by Lucy Spraggan 
 
12. My favourite artist?
Lucy Spraggan (how could you guess!)
 
13. 3 things that upset me?
When people are treated unfairly, when people use ableist slurs without understanding how harmful they can be to people and when people patronise me.
 
14. 3 things that make me happy?
Friends and family, some aspects of school (yes, yes I'm the geek and teachers pet, can't help it!) and blogging my opinions  I guess
 
15. Some one I miss?
A friend with the nickname Ralph 
 
16. 3 things that annoy me?
Any form of ableist language coming from my friends, patronising people, when people assume stuff about me
 
17. One thing I've lied about?
I don't lie but like maybe about my age
 
18. Something that's constantly on my mind?
School work or someone (not telling who)
 
19. My future goals?
To stick at blogging and advocacy and to educate my generation about ableism 
 
20. Do I want tattoos?
Yeah/maybe they have to mean something that's permanent for me to get one, so probably it will be something disability related 
 
21. Something I believe in? 
Equality: no matter what race, sexuality or difference 
 
22. Favourite quote?
'No amount of smiling at a flight of stairs has ever made it turn into a ramp'- Stella Young
 
23.First thing I notice in a person?
If they are trustworthy or not
 
24. Favourite subject?
RE or English 
 
25. Random 
I can't really properly lie to people I know who have brown hair and blue eyes face to face for some reason


So that's my 25 facts and another Huge thanks for 10,000 views I mean I'm not that interesting, surely?

Anyway 
Byeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. Fact 16..... never assume anything about Ruthie, she will always surprise you.

    ReplyDelete