Friday 6 November 2015

So now I have a walking stick............

Hi,

I've been meaning to write this post for a while now, but I never really got round to it. 

If you read my blog a lot then you will probably remember my 'yikes or yay' post about the minor operation I had in the 6 weeks holidays, well it worked and I'm doing physio which will stretch the muscles - so it's all good!

Anyway, I was at a physio appointment a couple of months ago and my physio said instead of using my chair she wanted me to walk more so she measured me up for a stick. SEVEN weeks later my stick finally arrived and I've used it ever since!

Personally, I feel that getting my stick has really boosted my confidence to walk, especially around school,which makes me extremely happy when I walk all day.

I feel that every person has the natural instinct to walk and when you can only just mange to walk to the local stop without support having that stick really makes the difference for me.

Hope you all have had a good week. 

byeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment