Sunday 15 November 2015

Do I actually like PE?

Hi,

Okay then, I've been thing about this for awhile now- 'Do I like PE or not?' And to be honest I have no idea so I thought why not blog it (disability does come into this so its not really just a random trail of thoughts.).

I feel that I'm split on how I feel towards PE, half of me just screams 'DO I HAVE TO DO IT' and the other half is saying  'give it your best shot' and whenever I get ask the question at school I just freeze because I have no idea what to say.

One of the main reasons why I don't like PE is because its the only subject that my disability can stop me from doing exactly what I want to do,if that makes any sense? Like for example I have to take breaks from doing PE and it can bother me because why does CP mainly effect me more in PE than any other subject? 
This gets me annoyed further because my motto is 'I will never let my disability hold me back' and I guess PE is the only thing which I sometimes have too let it in a way.

However, I feel this year is a bit different;that is because this is the first year that my teacher has come to me first to ask something instead of getting a generic answer from someone like 'A child with CP can't do this because......' which I feel makes PE more somewhat comfortable for everyone like me. Also because Miss teaches me RE as well (weird combo,I know) she knows I'm not dumb and she treats me like a non disabled Kid which makes me feel more confident. That shows teachers can make a difference!

I'm the sort of person who wants to have good grades and strives for them but, I hate to say this, I'll settle for alright in this subject,which even then seems impossible but I'll get there.......someday...........

 byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment