Friday 28 August 2015

Things that people say just make me..............

Hi,

So, mostly  being disabled is great. Like for example having that 5000000000000000000000 mile long queue at primark and I'm just whizzing past everyone and seeing the utter anger have the people who having being there for so long they are turning into primark zombies. LOL!  But Primark is bae doe hehe! 

So that's one of the positive of being disabled but there are always some negatives. For me, people saying little things that annoy me that I need to let the world know.

So here is the list:


  1. 'OMG, let me help you!'
  2. 'Are you ok'
  3. 'Are you sure'
  4. 'You're an inspiration.' (now this is only if I'm doing something that I do normally and if they wouldn't say that to a non disabled person if anyone understands that)
  5. 'how do you do that?'
 These are just some of the things people have said to me or people I know. Most of these seem alright, don't they? yes is the answer. But the tone and the way you say things makes all the difference. It starts to become patronising-and that makes me angry. I mean I maybe disabled but I haven't got the mental age of a toddler.

Leave a comment if anything like this as happened to you.

Byeeeeeeeee    

No comments:

Post a Comment