Tuesday 6 October 2015

World Cerebral Palsy Day.............

Hi,

So sorry that I've been so inactive recently,school happened-I can't help that.

I don't know if you guys know but it is world CP day on the 7th of October, and for me it's a very special occasion as its my first proper CP day.
As it is such a momentous day, why not tell you lot my Cerebral Palsy story?

So it all started on the 16/04/03 the day that changed the world......my birthday.....(what can I say, I'm very modest.) Anyway, I was born at 28 weeks and for the first 10 weeks of my life, I lived in the Neonatal ward of Scunthorpe general hospital.




By the way it was a 12 inch doll dress
4 days after I was born
When I was about 8 Months,my Mum bought me a toy which you sit in and had different activities.It was bright green from what I remember.More to the point,Mum saw whilst I was playing my right arm got stuck in the activities. So she booked a hospital appointment.The Doctor basically they said there was nothing wrong.But but but mum knows best and a few months later they changed the diagnosis and I was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy.

But after all that I'm here,It wasn't easy, but i'm here. And I am so thankful to everyone, my family for supportive, my teachers for letting me doing stuff and the doctors that have help me understand my disability.
link to World CP day website: https://worldcpday.org/   

   
 Thanks for reading 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment