Saturday 11 June 2016

OMG blog-aversary alert!!!!!!!

Hi,

You know what I've just realised? I've been doing this for a whole year. Uno año! It's super surreal that not only have I stuck with it (my biggest commitment- well apart from vegetarianism) its that people even bother reading the ramblings that I some how scrape into a post,I can't imagine a room of 1000 people let alone 14 thousand people, it is slightly scary to think that that's the amount of views I have at present.

So no matter if your someone I know, my friends or teachers, who I feel like I've forced this all down their throats over the last 12 months- sorry about that!- or if your a person who's come here on their own accord, thanks for reading, thanks for talking and most importantly thanks for putting up with me, I'm definitely not the best disability blogger out there BUT I am on the second page of Bing, which I think is an achievement considering the random stuff on Bing. 


I literally feel like this Dog at the moment 

Anyways,

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment