Friday 1 January 2016

WELCOME 2016

Hi, 


I hope you had a great Christmas/Hanukkah/winter solstice/*enter own religious/non-religious holiday here*and got everything thing you wanted out of the holiday season. For me it was a loooooonnnnnngggg rest from school, which I don't want to end just yet.


Anyway at this time of year a lot of people are thinking about the year ahead,which for many means that they dream up a list of resolutions that quite frankly won't last. Call me pessimistic and cynical all you like, just you  wait till mid January and your sitting there in your pyjamas eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream when your resolution was to not eat chocolate or something stupidly generic like that. We've all been there!!!!

To be honest for me new year resolutions are a bit stupid and fun; we all know I'm not going to stick to them if I write them down so maybe publishing them on the inter-web they are permanent-so I'll have to complete them.

So here is my list of eight New year resolutions


1. To be myself


2. Try to see old and new friends as often as possible


3. (This is lame but) reach the targets set in your SEN review

4.Take (sensible) risks- surprise yourself

5.Be more open about life as a disabled person offline

6.Carry on blogging!


7.Accept help you need, and don't be ashamed to admit that you do


8.take a step back when you need to and don't burn out no one minds you having a break



Why have I done this? I don't know but happy 2016 and thanks for reading my crazy thoughts on stuff that even I don't get!

Happy new year

Byeeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. Stuff SEN. the "leader" (mrs) tries to take control of everybody. That's why I rarely go in, unless I have to e.g get a letter etc

    ReplyDelete