Saturday 4 July 2015

(not so) Happy Fathers Day

Hi.

So this post is about Fathers Day, it's late I Know,to be honest this Day is quite hard to talk about for me so if this post is short that's why. My Dad was called Alan Wood and liked profiteroles, I have inherited that trait for sure, anyway I don't have any memories really of him (he died in 2006,I was 3 before you judge about what a bad dad he must of been to not have given his daughter any precious memories of them together, I have had them but I can't remember them !!!!!) so the word 'Dad' hasn't really got any emotions, apart from the way I miss him,to associate with him. So FD (Father's day) is very depressing,all the stands with cards saying "#1 dad" on ect, I feel a sadness that I won't be able to buy him one. Luckily my good old Grandpa is still around so I still get to celebrate 
with him. YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!  

If you read this post text your dad/Grandpa/Brother and say I love you because one day they won't be here and it's scary to think that.


Byeeeeee 


My Dad R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment