Thursday 11 June 2015

Some people Just.......

Hi,

I'm very annoyed. So there is this boy lets call him Ron, So Ron has Autism and he can be quite aggressive. What's annoying me is Ron's peers and his school. Instead of teaching Ron properly, in a classroom with his class, he is kept in a small room with a teaching assistant all day playing games. I don't know if this is because the school don't fully understand how to teach children with autism or if it's in case of Ron lashing out on anyone but, I believe that is unsuitable for a child of his needs. Ron lives near a pub and there is a field behind his house.On a nice hot day the Kids all go and play on said field whistled their parents have a drink at the pub. Now Ron doesn't have the people skills that a non-autistic child has, the other Kids take the Micky out of him. they call him a "Retard" and throw sticks for him to collect, like a dog. That's whats so annoying, the fact that its straight up discrimination and you can't do much to solve it.

I'm so glad I got this off my chest

Bye                   

1 comment: