Thursday 9 March 2017

Dear you

Dear Lucy,
I hope you don't mind me writing, (haha - see what I did there? yup, I'll leave now) I want to thank you. I saw you at the Leadmill. Y'know Ruthie with sparkle-y cast? Yeah anyway, I just want to express my appreciation.

First off, you smashed it last night, granted I couldn't really see ya, you sounded great! The atmosphere was incredible and the mix of songs from all three albums was utterly sensational (as ever, I'll add). I really don't know how you get better every time I come to see you.

IMG_0440.JPG
I took my mum for the first time. She's also physically disabled and is in a wheelchair. She hasn't been to a gig in ages and to be honest she was pretty nervous of the crowds. I think, along with everyone else there, she had a blast!

Like I said she really doesn't like crowds, incase she gets knocked or something, pretty reasonable but I told her most sprags are really understanding and respectful. What I didn't expect is for one random sprag to shield my mum from the people who were going to the bar. I know for a fact if that was any other fan base it probably wouldn't have happened. That person could have got a great spot but decided to protect my mum. I think that's a credit to not only you but most of the community you've created. 

Also, I know this isn't really related but congratulations on fostering and doing restbite. I'm so jealous of whichever kid gets you and G (+ Steve) as foster parents, you both are so kind to the sprags there's no doubt they are going to adore you. When I was younger I had bits of restbite every now and again and I can tell you are going to be brilliant, granted it's hard but worth it! Like I said last night I'm always available ;) 

Basically that's it, just thank you xxxx

Sent from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a mum of a 7 year old boy (light of my life). I thought I accepted and understood his condition, but recently attended an appointment and have never felt so confused and am hoping some one can help. My son has permanent brain damage and effected his lower body severely he can not walk or stand with equipment, his upper body strength isn't to good, his hands and arm are pretty weak but not to bad. My son is extremely stiff and has pretty bad diatonic movement out consultant from birth and the whole developmental team have said there is no treatment to help him improve with day to day life, and have given us just pain relief to help with the new pain that has just began. 2 days ago we were seen by a team in st Thomas hospital and was shocked to learn that the actual care plan that my son was given by his current consultant is the actual cause of his pain, the new team have suggested seeing a orthopaedic surgeon to have tissue removed from his hamstrings, to help with the muscle shortening that he has.
    so One day I went on line to the Internet to know more clue about the cp Virus i came across a review of a lady saying that she got her cp Virus cured by A great herbal spell caster Called Dr.lewishill which gives a permanent relief to cp symptoms and cures it. Lord know i needed help so i got the medicine and used it, that was when i met a breakthrough and my son is perfectly okay now and i sleep calm without any stress now. You too can get cured just contact him on (drlewishill247@gmail. com) for advise and how to get the medicine. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. personally I think my CP is a gift and I'm not going to change myself after all these years, it's really has got me where I am today and I have grown to love myself, CP isn't a virus its a condition ad I plan to live with it in harmony. Remember Humanity is organic.

      Delete
  2. Trishla Foundation is the best cerebral palsy treatment center in India.
    http://www.trishlafoundation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog with deep feelings. In this Modern Era Cerebral Palsy is not curse. It can be heal by Top Cerebral Palsy Doctors in Delhi. So, You can visit the Rehab Center at Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently have some difficult conversations and I did what a lot of people do when they want to know how to do something. I googled it. I came across Dr Williams herbal medicine on blog-site so many people suffering from different kind of palsy and dystonia thanking him about his good work. I also have dystonia. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my dystonia status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Williams for everything he have done for me,after taking Dr Williams medicine i was completely free from cervical dystonia within one month of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://cerebralpalsyfriends-mom2three.blogspot.com/2019/02/living-this-difficult-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cerebral Palsy physiotherapy : Physiotherapy treatment for cerebral palsy help's to increase one's strength, flexibility, motor development, and mobility.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congenital bone deformity happen when a part or the entire upper or lower bone fails to structure normally when the child is developing in the uterus.

    ReplyDelete